Aral,

We can and are doing both. We're working on implementing new runtime
languages, while also making infrastructural improvements to our
existing APIs and python runtime, while fixing bug after bug, and
while keeping the servers up and happy. It's a lot of work but our
team is growing and we are up to the challenge :-P