I am new to Python and GAE. I just give you the way I solved the
GET/parameters problems:-)I think I need to read some example codes~

But I don't think your interpretation is correct. It's not a
Request/parameters problem. It's a Get/parameter problem. Usually we can see
url like /book?id=11. We use get method to visit that page to watch a book
whose id is 11. You can not get any parameter by using request.get("id").

So I use /book/11 and
application = webapp.WSGIApplication(
   [(r'^/book/(?P(bookid)$d+)$', Book)],
                                    debug=True)
to get the bookid, and give it to Book.Get(self, bookid) function.

--
Stay hungry,Stay foolish.