Hi,

This issue is due to a reset of sys.path to a fixed default at the start of
each request.  While a fix is in progress, you can work around it bby saving
a copy of sys.path in a global variable when main() is called for the first
time.  The code would look like:

import sys
.
. (code that modifies sys.path goes here)
.
ultimate_sys_path = None

def main():
 global ultimate_sys_path
 if ultimate_sys_path is None:
   ultimate_sys_path = list(sys.path)
 else:
   sys.path[:] = ultimate_sys_path
 ... (rest of main goes here) ...

if __name__ == '__main__':
 main()

Please star the issue in the tracker if you would like to know when the
issue fix has been released.

-Marzia