Hi,

The ajax implementation works on IE 6 when I access my application on
the GAE and not on the dev_appserver.py

probably timing problem on the dev pc whenever I was trying to run 2-3
different browsers on the same pc including IE.

Thanks for the help from all of you.

The application http://cmyquest.appspot.com

See you all

Shay Ben Dov