Hi,

I'm starting to build an interactive application where an event (eg:
mouse click) in one user's browser needs to trigger another event (eg:
show a message) in another user's browser. Sometimes data (eg: chat
messages) will be passed from one session to another.

The way I was going to implement this was was to have the event
producer make a json-rpc call to the GAE application. The application
would store the message in a "queue" which is just a list of messages
in memcache. The event consumer will periodically poll (via json-rpc)
to get messages intended for it. There will be one message queue for
each session.

Each browser session will have a session id - I have not figured out
how and when to generate this id.

This is a somewhat naive approach and I was curious if there are
issues that I might run into.

Thanks,
Salman