Thanks, Rodrigo, but I am the author of taggable-mixin, so I'm pretty
sure that it doesn't hold any new clues for me :)  Taggable doesn't
add any Model properties to the adding class.

I actually posted this question here because I am in the process of
completing and open-sourcing Taggable's companion project,
Commentable.