I have a requirement of loading around 500000 entities to a data
model. Each entity contains max of 20 attributes.
But the no.of attributes  for each entity is varying(i.e, some records
will not have all the field values).
When I am trying to use bulkload utility to load the data.

Since the absence of some attribute values, import failure error Iam
getting.
If I use empty field bw two commas, except string type data, converter
method raises exception.

Could any body help me to overcome this issue? Any other options to
upload the huge amount of data values
to the datastore in very short time. I used the straight forward
instance creation mechanism, but after a period of 10 hr also it has
not completed.

FYI: The application is not yet been uploaded in App Engine. All the
data store have been created in in the local
       machine.