ext/db/djangoforms.py contains interesting description for some class:

 If you define a form field named 'key_name' it will be treated
  specially and will be used as the value for the key_name parameter
  to the Model constructor. This allows you to create instances with
  named keys. The 'key_name' field will be ignored when updating an
  instance (although it will still be shown on the form).

I've tried this. It's really works, key_name field appears. key_name
properly saved into DB. It's really cool!

But there only little problem. "The 'key_name' field will be ignored
when updating an instance (__although it will still be shown on the
form__)".
key_name field doesn't appear at form, when you trying to edit data.
I've read SDK code, and really... there nothing about filling key_name
by data.
In SDK source code, 'key_name' appears only in save() method.

Is it really undocumented feature, that doesn't completely realised,
or it is bug?