Thanks for the reply.

Well there is either a bug in the system or the documentation because
the docs do not mention this as far as I can tell. Inconsistencies
like this could produce major errors in my application and I would
consider that a huge defect regardless of whether it is documented. As
I've only seen it once, I'll hope it doesn't happen again...

Thanks,
Larry