were it me, I'd expose as much as you can in a RESTful fashion ... I'd
probably also deploy the same code to all applications, each capable of
accepting all of the different commands or requests -- in case you have a
failure during any of your requests, you can failover to another instance of
the app.

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]