Then of course "single use" needs to be explored further ... what if I have
one master app that calls out to 9 subsidiary services that can/are also be
used for other purposes? They're all independent apps, and could/do run on
their own, but you could certainly look at that architecture as an effort to
circumvent the given interpretation of ToS.

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- (518) 641-1280