Hi,

I am just wondering if Google is the only hoster for all Google Apps.
Some domain may have Google Apps account while none of the hostnames
under the domain is resolved to a Google IP...

For example, 'harvarduc.org' has got a Google Apps account apparently,
otherwise we should see a server error page when visiting
https://www.google.com/a/harvarduc.org

But all of the sites that I can find under the domain 'harvarduc.org'
are hosted by Godaddy rather than Google...

Is this because the owner of the domain used to host their sites at
Google but changed the hosting company to Godaddy lately without
canceling their Google Apps account yet? Or Godaddy indeed hosts sites
that use Google Apps?

Wenxiao