GoDaddy does Domain Name Service Accounts
 and Google provides the hosting.

Domain Name Service being the mapper between domain<->IP,

Ive not seen anything on the GoDaddy system for actual hosting of
content.

right now Im in the middle of trying to construct a custom pair of sites
linked by XRDS-Simple
 with OAuth and OpenID support beyond Basic Authenticated sessions :)

if anyone wants to discuss details they are welcome,
 as I know I am very-new to this use of Cloud Computing.

personally thouigh I did work out a means of setting up my own localized
AppEngine
 on my own Webserver and use it for serving my own developments
 (http://server/domainname/ mapping the projects)

Sincerely,
  Jeremy