Hi,

I´m planning to do something very similar, but I´m not sure if the
datastore will return both lists in the same order at every request.

Does anyone knows what is the expected behavior?

I don´t mean to hijack your thread, Dylan, as I thought this would be
a nice thread to ask, because my question might be useful for you as
well.

Thanks,