I get an additional information.

I vacuumed the problem index and rebuilt the same index.
The number of result set before vacuum_index is not same as one of
after that.
Obviously, query is same.

So I think my app get into this situation while rebuilding index.
I hope gae team checks my app's index.
My app id is 'book-case-2' and kind is 'Ownership'.

Thanks.