Hi,

Thanks for the report, but I'm not sure I understand how exactly your query
is having an issue.

Can you elaborate on this statement: "The result set is ordered by
'-created_on', but it is not sequential."  What data are you getting? What
data are you expecting? Is it misordered or missing?

Also, have you tried adding this index to your index.yaml and uploading it
with your application:

- kind: Ownership
 properties:
 - name: user