Hi, Marzia

Yes, I am using the same email for both Google account and Google Apps
account.

After some trying, I guess the situation is that
1. app is owned by a Google Apps account (if the email is found as a
Google Apps account even it is used as a Google account)
2. but the developer is still acting as a Google account

I have to say, that's too confusing.

Well, according to my conclusion, I managed to create a new app from
the normal entry of Google App Engine.

And also, I can create apps at http://appengine.google.com/
But I can only see them at http://appengine.google.com/a/<YOURDOMAIN.COM>/

Anyway, Miles, maybe you can try this way.

Last question, how can I access the app created in Google Apps
Dashboard? I can see it nowhere. I mean where is the corresponding
appengine dashboard? No, I don't want to use another email at all.

Thank you.