Hi Hu,

Your assessment of the situation sounds correct.  If you are going to use
the same email, there isn't currently a good way to fix the situation, you
will need to access both appengine.google.com and
appengine.google.com/a/YOURDOMAIN to manage your accounts.

Also, you can not create applications in the Google Apps dashboard.  All
applications must be created via the App Engine Admin Console.  The Google
Apps dashboard does not currently do any validation of app ids entered, so
you can add app ids that don't exist and it won't raise an error.

-Marzia