So if I shard my graph into 3 parts, my main class can store them as
class variables and they'll persist across requests?  That would be
great.  But will I run into quota problems holding 3M data in memory?
(Assuming low overhead otherwise, and only 100ish requests per day)

Also, if I did it that way, is there a good way to export the sharded
graph data  to BigTable for backup/inspection purposes?  I guess I
could schedule a cron job that hits webapp periodically to trigger
export of x items, where x is however many you're allowed to write at
a time.  Seems inelegant though.

thanks

Amar