Hello!

My application needs to dynamically create entities. In short, I am
creating an entity per user, in the fashion:

table = type(name, (UserGeneric,), {})

where UserGeneric is a class with all user properties needed by my
application. So, entities are created at run-time. The problem is that
queries lack of an index, since queries are targeting entities have
been created at run-time. For example if a user joins the application
with name 'foo' a new entity (for example '__foo') will be created,
but every query targeting that entity will fail, since there is no way
to generate an index for it. Is there any workaround?

In another context, I need to reorganize my entities in the live
server using a script. This script is meant to run once, just to copy
records for old tables to new ones. However, I am always getting a
time-out when I am trying to execute the script in the live server.
Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Elias