Hi,

I created an issue about programmatic access to an index managment api
the other month because I have similar problems.  I am on my phone at
the moment so I can't remember the URL of the issue.  But star it if
you agree, it is named Index Managment API or something similar.

Regards
Paul Kinlan

On 31 Dec 2008, at 10:55, Elias Athanasopoulos <elias.athanasopou...@gmail.com