Hi, a few months ago I started with python to get used to GAE. Before
that, I was working with java and it is still a language that I
appreciate.

But the fact is that after learning python I really don't see the
advantage. My point is that python is strong enough to gracefully
carry out almost any task conceived for GAE. It is fully OOP and
strong enough. I use my eclipse like always so my question is guys:

- The comunity interest in implementing java will give you so much
advantage or it is because you do no want to learn python