You can include the 'shell' application from the official appengine
samples with your app, and add/edit/delete the entities from Python
shell.

Source: http://code.google.com/p/google-app-engine-samples/downloads/list
Demo: http://shell.appspot.com/

Don't forget to restrict access to shell, e.g. only to the app admins.

Cheers,
Alex
--
www.muspy.com