Gipsy,

It is a consequence of my chosen design, to allow both "clients" and
"organizers" to enter the app via the same door. This way the
organizers can identify themselves before they enter the app so that
they need not be asked later who they are, because I was having
difficulty coding something like a javascript-confirm-dialog in
python, to ask that question, so I elected to do it this way. I didn't
anticipate that this would be difficult, but it was pretty hard to do,
too, as it turned out. My knowledge of oop and client/server
programming is very limited, as you might have deduced. The only way I
was able to build the organizer's wrapper on this application was that
I stumbled on a coding genius who took me under his wing in an all day
Saturday Google hackathon. All I had coded was the client's system
when I arrived at the hackathon and when I left I had the organizer's
portion, but it did not quite work the way I wanted, so I have been
tweaking it ever since.

Is that more than you wanted to know? Is that an answer to your
question?

On Jan 11, 9:59 pm, "Gipsy Gopinathan" <gipsy.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am gald that you have resolved it. But still still wondering why you have
> to hard code these links

Brian in Atlanta