You may also want to check out RPXNow.com, an OpenID service from Janrain
that makes it simple to use a nice OpenID interface with any site.  I'm
using it on mashical.com based on a cookbook recipe (
http://appengine-cookbook.appspot.com/recipe/accept-google-aol-yahoo-myspace-facebook-and-openid-logins/?id=ahJhcHBlbmdpbmUtY29va2Jvb2tyqgELEgtSZWNpcGVJbmRleCJGYWhKaGNIQmxibWRwYm1VdFkyOXZhMkp2YjJ0eUhnc1NDRU5oZEdWbmIzSjVJaEJYWldKaGNIQWdSbkpoYldWM2IzSnJEQQwLEgZSZWNpcGUiR2FoSmhjSEJsYm1kcGJtVXRZMjl2YTJKdmIydHlIZ3NTQ0VOaGRHVm5iM0o1SWhCWFpXSmhjSEFnUm5KaGJXVjNiM0pyREE3DA
)
and it works great.  I even have it set up so you can associate multiple
OpenIDs with the same account.

Steve