Hi Alexander, Thanks for the info. Actually I am using app-engine-
patch since I wanted to use Django 1(btw, it's a very cool way to get
to Django 1 vs. doing all the other manual installs). I just read the
links below and think I now understand how to use the rajenda code and
will give it a try. I saw this before but guess I forget/didn't
understand what I was reading.

Thx so much!