Hi appengine users, I'm experiencing a strange problem in which
following uploading my app it is displaying ... nothing. I've been
developing the app on the test appserver without a problem, and
finally went to update it for the first time yesterday. The appcfg
script runs without a problem.

So far I've update the app several times, incremented the version
number, and replaced my app with a very simple hello world example.
Pointing to specific versions also has no result. I've also submitted
a test with some static files. Trying to access the static file also
returned *nothing*. I submitted a separate test in which a debugging
message is also logged. I so far see nothing in the logs, so I don't
think anything is being executed.

I saw the entry about caching in the faq. As the test only includes
one script, it does include a call to main. I thought this might be a
propagation issue on the appengine side, but it has been a day, and I
still can't access anything from the tests I submitted yesterday.

My statistics do show page hits from the requests I've made to the
page, but the site logs are still empty. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. I'm confused.

Regards,

SG