Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem:

When after some time of inactivity I load one page of the application,
it displays nothing. After a reload it does display correctly. After
some time of inactivity the result again is empty. and on reload it is
correct. and so on.

On the log I can see that some parts of my code is executed (the main
method, actually), but not the webapp itself.

does anybody have some idea what could this be?

best regards: Akos