Hi there,

I signed up to Google App Engine and did the sms verification which
was completed successfully. I then selected an application name which,
in theory, was accepted as it was available.

After submitting I was taken straight back to the application
registration page which was odd and now the app name that I selected
is no longer available. Can't find any way to get to the control panel
as it forces me to /start/ thinking I have no apps available?

Not sure what to do now, am guessing that google might need to have a
look into it? Appreciate anyone's advice on this though!

Cheers,
Alistair