I have had a torturous time with the SMS verification process, using several
phone numbers and different Premiere Edition accounts. Currently I have
three App Engine subdomains uploaded, but to the wrong Standard Edition
Account. I can upload to the subdomains and use them, but they don't show
under any of my active Standard Edition or Premiere Edition accounts. The
telephone numbers I used to get the verification codes are no longer
workable, so I can't use my cell or land line. I can get into the dashboards
for each of the App Engine subdomain names even though these names appear
nowhere in any of the accounts I use. So, I am using a Standard Edition user
id and password to upload a Premiere Edition capability (App Engine), the
result of which appears in none of my active accounts, but which work
perfectly when I use the proper URLs, and I have expended my telephone
accounts to get to this state of affairs..

I challenge anyone to top this for crazy.