Hi Marzia,

How does making login optional allow somebody to put adsense ads on
their app engine site? My site doesn't require login and I still can't
sign up adsense ads for it.

Also, I thought this discussion might be helpful, it appears Blogger
had the same issue:

http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-help-basics/browse_thread/thread/9d2c74ac7c079b69/8a493865eb12d913?lnk=gst&q=appspot#

Thanks,

fmn.