Hi,

To be honest, I am not familiar with configuring AdSense accounts, but
it was my understand (and this could be incorrect), that you only had
to specify a URL with AdSense if you wanted the site to serve targeted
ads for your site, or the site to work behind login. But I thought
that you could still serve AdSense off of any domain with the
appropriate AdSense code.

We have contacted the AdSense team for this issue to be fixed, but do
not yet know when it might be.

-Marzia