On Jan 25, 6:49 pm, jones34 <ljw1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I deploy the code to GAE, I get a failure trying to import pytz.

are you including the pytz source with your app? pytz isn't provided
automatically in production. (it's not provided in the sdk either, but
i'm guessing you have it installed on the machine you're developing
on, so your app is importing it from its installed location.)

if you want to use pytz in production, you'll need to include it with
the rest of your app's code, import it from there, and deploy a new
version of your app with pytz to production.