I get the impression that what adelevie  was after was an app that lives on
appspot.com with .py, .yaml, etc., in datastore, that would be accessible
from the cloud with the proper authentication, but would be an IDE for GAE
only. No more dev_appserver.py or appcfg.py or the accoutrements therewith,
for them that want the GAE IDE on appspot.com. Does that comport with what
you meant adelevie?