Yes, I looked at New Zoho and I certainly did not mean to imply
disparagement of the product. I believe in diversity and to prove it I admit
I once used pico and pine.

Cloud based IDE would be nice for a scenario where there were coders, test
engineers, and managers all in different locations without any way to walk
into each other's office. Version control in the Cloud -- how would that
work?