Marzia,

Thanks for your reply.
This could be the cause of the issue. I've been re-inserting some of
these entities that I found missing. Your answer seem to suggest that
maybe I shouldn't do that, since I'll end up with duplicate values, if/
when the old values start coming up in the query results.
I'll have to figure out how to re-put these entities, since the only
practical way of finding them is to run the query, but then the query
won't find them anyway. I'll need an alternative way.

- Tarek