Alex, thanks for your help.

I want to make some concurrent requests to test my transaction logic
on local dev_appserver.py.

I tried to run two instances of dev_appserver.py with different port:
8080 and 9000.
I didn't specify the datastore location path and supposed that both of
the two server instances share the same datastore.

I created a entity by using the development console
http://localhost:8080/_ah/admin/datastore.
But I could NOT see the entity via the second dev_appserver instance
console http://localhost:9000/_ah/admin/datastore.

Am I using dev_appserver in a wrong way?