The development server does not act on the datastore file like a database
and you won't see the data updated across multiple running instances of the
devserver. The datastore file is just a set of pickled objects and is loaded
into memory in it's entirety when the devserver is started.

--
株式会社ビープラウド  イアン・ルイス