100,000 simultaneous users constantly sending 2 requests/minute to the
server would add up to 288 million requests per day.  The request
quota is currently ~1.3 million requests per day, and this quota is
not listed as being adjustable.

If you really need to serve this many requests per day (which I
believe would put you close to Yahoo and Google in pagerank), you
might need to build your own multi-million dollar cloud.