Hi,

    I tried out Netbeans for sometime, the content assist and the help
in JavaScript was great. But could not get the dev_appserver.py to run
from it.. Saw an under construction proj in Google Code, which wants
to develop a plugin for netbeans to add GAE sever to the net beams
supported server, don't know whn it'll be done (I lost the link..).

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.