I've ran into the error "The API call datastore_v3.Delete() required
more quota than is available. "

What I'm doing is using the bulkload_client.py to load 4 entities at a
time.
eg. "INFO     2009-02-03 01:03:42,049 bulkload_client.py] Importing 4
entities in 953 bytes"

 After ~174 such imports, I get the quota error.

The loader HandleEntity is doing the following:
1) lookup an entity A by key name
2) delete entity A if found
3) lookup an entity A by another key name
4) create a SearchableEntity based on the entity
5) lookup an entity B by key name
6) update entity B if found and put() it
7) lookup an entity C by key name
8) update entity C if found and put() it
9) return the SearchableEntity