Your message was not delivered. 213-xxx-xxxx cannot be verified at
this time as a valid mobile number. Please check the number or try
again later.

I sent my friend an sms from google a long time ago.  They didn't know
who it was from and deleted it.  Gmail is now not allowing me to send
them an sms now that they know its me and wants to receive the sms
messages from gmail.  how do i send them the initial email that they
need to validate??

pls help.