Hi,

The reason you are getting the NotAllowedError is that you are requiring
Google Apps login for your application, and currently such pages can't be
served off of an appspot domain, only your own domain.

The only option currently is to make login optional on the non-default
versions so they can still be accessed through appspot.

In the longer run we are working on a solution for this problem so that you
can use Google Apps login on appspot domains, but it is still secure.

-Marzia