Suppose I set up billing with a $1 budget/day (which is the minimum).
I understand that I will be billed $7/week.

What happens if I don't go over any of the free quotas the first week?
Will Google bill me again the next week?

What happens if I use $2 the first week? Will Google only charge me $2
[to get the balance back up to $7] or will Google bill me again $7 the
next week?

If my account has money in it, can I cancel billing, and allow GAE to
remain on the "paid version" until the remaining $ has been used up?

Thanks in advance for all your help,