On Feb 28, 6:39 pm, Barry Hunter <barrybhun...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> http://code.google.com/status/appengine/

The report seems wrong, as the traceroutes are showing Timeouts from
the datastore and not from memcache.

[code]
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 1044, in get
    entities = datastore.Get(keys)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/
datastore.py", line 221, in Get
    raise _ToDatastoreError(err)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/
datastore.py", line 1965, in _ToDatastoreError
    raise errors[err.application_error](err.error_detail)
Timeout
[/code]

./alex
--