Good luck with that. AppDrop basically runs the GAE SDK on Amazon -
you don't get any scalability, and I wouldn't rely on the SDK to run
an app for any length of time. You can run several instances of your
app, but they would all have their own datastore.

You seem to have some beef with the new terms - can you explain what
you can't agree with? They seem fair enough to me, particularly in
that billing is disabled by default.