Hi guys,

I'm trying to put together a list of various objects. There are about
5 different classes of objects I need to put in the list then iterate
through.

It looks like this:

class Stuff(db.Model):
      something= db.StringProperty()

class Object_A(Stuff):
      pass

class Object_B(Stuffl):
      pass

object_a = db.GqlQuery("SELECT * "
                            "FROM GroupA"+
                            " ORDER BY timestamp ASC LIMIT 200")

object_b = db.GqlQuery("SELECT * "
                            "FROM GroupB"+
                            " ORDER BY timestamp ASC LIMIT 200")

Both a and b inherit from the same class and are very similar.

What I need is to be able to put these in a list then iterate through
the list like...

for object in list:
   object.something = "this"

the problem is that when I try to set something it gives me errors.
When however I just do objects "a" or objects "b" by themselves its
fine.

Any pointers on how to create that list?

Thanks in advance,
-d