Yes, it's silly question.

I've added empty file "__init__.py" to folder "controller"

\controller\index.py (has class IndexPage)
\controller\portfolio.py (has class PortfolioPage)

now I get other error:
*<type 'exceptions.NameError'>*: name 'IndexPage' is not defined
      args = ("name 'IndexPage' is not defined",)
      message = "name 'IndexPage' is not defined"

So, module is ready, but my classes are not visible.
What do I have to do next to make them visible?