Hi, I'm new to Python and have problems with import script files.
Please help me to overcome it.
Here is structure of my application:

#########################
\
\main.py
\app.yaml
\controller
\controller\index.py (has class IndexPage)
\controller\portfolio.py (has class PortfolioPage)
\html\some_views_for_controllers
\img\some_images
\css\some_css

Here is my app.yaml:
#####################
application: supercoolapp
version: 1
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /css
  static_dir: css
- url: /img
  static_dir: img
- url: /.*
  script: main.py

here is main.py code:
#####################
from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app
from controller import *

# MAIN CONFIGURATION #
# Register the URL with the responsible classes
application = webapp.WSGIApplication([ ('/', IndexPage), ('/
portfolio', PortfolioPage) ], debug=True)

# Register the wsgi application to run
def main():
        run_wsgi_app(application)

if __name__ == "__main__":
        main()

And I get exception whilr trying to see first page of my app:

 2 from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app
    3 from controller import *
    4
    5
    6 # MAIN CONFIGURATION #
controller undefined

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named controller
      args = ('No module named controller',)
      message = 'No module named controller'

So it tells me that there is no module.
I've read this thing: