Hi all,

for a week I have been gathering statistics from my iphone game, and
now I'd like to grab it and draw some visualizations. What I thought
I'd do is somehow exporting the stats table into an xml, and then play
around with that xml locally.

I know the appengine folks are still working on datastore export, but
my table is not big, just around 2000 entries. Shouldn't I be able to
script that?

I'm very new to the whole appengine and webapp, and even python, but I
think I can manage to find my way quickly. What I'd really appreciate,
is if someone could give me a few directions on what python syntax and
methodology to use. Would I be able to build that xml in only one
request?

I'm using webapp, not django.

(By the way, how do I check how many entries I have in a table? From
the data viewer I see it only shows a max of 1000)